CQP Crêpier professional certificate program (CQP) with work placement 6 months
The CQP Crêpier 6-month Professional Certificate Program offered by the Atelier de la Crêpe is a 6-month accredited course for 16 to 25-year-old students who want to pursue careers in creperies and crêpe-making.
CQP Crêpier professional certificate program (CQP) with work placement 6 month
During the 24-week program, L’Atelier de la Crêpe works closely with each student to develop and hone the skills required to become a professional crêpe chef.
The program combines hands-on culinary training with a comprehensive knowledge of traditional foods from Brittany and an introduction to restaurant service.
CQP Certificate Course Calendar
This full-time, work-placement program consists of two parts : classwork (theory) and hands-on kitchen training.
|Students age 16 to 25|
|910 hours/ 6 months|
|25% of time/227 hours classwor|
|75% of time/ 683 hours in a work placement (professional qualification contract)|
|Multiple Choice Exam|
|Ongoing in-class assessment|
|Juried final exam|
Objectives: CQP Crêpier 6-Month Professional Certificate Program
Objectives: CQP Crêpier 6-Month Professional Certificate Program :
- Learn and master the skills and techniques needed (from preparing to serving) to enter the crêpe-making profession
- Develop professional culinary knowledge and understanding of business practices.
- Set up work station and manage tasks independently
- Prepare and plate dishes quickly and easily
For the first semester of 2019, the 6-month CQP Crêpier Professional Certificate Program runs from January 7 to July 14, 2019.
What Sets L’Atelier de la Crêpe Apart
- The CQP Crêpier Professional Certificate Program is an accredited program which delivers a diploma recognized by the ‘Registre National de la Certification Professionnelle Niveau IV’ in France.
- Innovative modules and workshops
- Real-world professional crêpe-making experienceand a global dimension via the Atelier de la Crêpe’s international network.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- 1 teaching kitchen equipped with the latest culinary and crêpe-making equipment
- 1 teaching restaurant
The career opportunities for graduates include :
– A wide variety of immediate job opportunities :
Our graduates find work right out of school.
– Careers in the crêpe world :commis chef, crêpe chef, artisan crêpe chef
|Course Expenses||3 549 euros|
|Included Certidev certification fees||300 euros|
|Total||3 599 euros|
Tuition financing is available to certain French resident and French national candidates through the OPCA and Pôle Emploi organizations.
Tuition costs may vary according to whether the candidate is participating in a professional training contract program or is enrolled as a continuing education participant through his/her employer.
For more information, please contact the school faculty at +33 (0) 2 23 17 41 07 or by email at email@example.com
Details about the CQP Crêpier 6-Month Professional Certificate Program can also be found in the Course Overview:Download the CQP Crêpier 6-Month Professional Certificate Program Overview
Contact the school staff by phone at +33 (0) 2 23 17 41 07 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or additional information.